Saturday 12 June 2010

Madjid Bougherra talks positive on Algeria's World Cup adventure.

Algeria will play the first match of their third World Cup against Slovenia on Sunday but their players already have an eye on their second Group C match, against England.

The Rangers defender Madjid Bougherra said today that his experience in British football would help him to deal with the likes of Wayne Rooney when Algeria meet England at the Green Point Stadium in Cape Town next Friday night. The centre-back, who has played for Crewe Alexandra, Charlton Athletic and Sheffield Wednesday, has also played European football with the Scottish champions.





"It can help me," said Bougherra of his experience in Britain. "I play in a big team, I played Champions League so I have learned a mentality change – I want to win every game."




Read more about Madjid Bougherra talks positive on Algeria's World Cup adventure....

No comments:

Post a Comment